UNMASK your SUPPORT - Become a Talent Sponsor
Put a spotlight on your business as a KidSight talent show sponsor. This year’s talent show is just for kids and starts on August 9th. Throughout the competition, our sponsors will be highlighted on our website, Facebook page and through our weekly email communications. View our sponsorship packages below to get started!
- Sponsor logo prominently displayed on all website event pages; Sponsor will have exclusive industry representation in event; Five second ad displaying logo on each talent video; One e-news announcement of the Title Sponsorship; One dedicated post on KidSight social media during the contest timeframe including a paid campaign targeted to your key audiences; Six dedicated posts on KidSight social media throughout the contest and voting periods; Four social media stories featuring sponsor; Opportunity to provide a prize (physical) item to each of the contest winners, and to provide online offer to all voters.
- Sponsor’s logo prominently placed on all marketing materials for the event; A minimum of four dedicated posts on KidSight social media throughout the contest and voting period; Recognition as the Presenting Sponsor in KidSight’s quarterly e-newsletter (Sightlines); Sponsor website or social media tag on all talent video descriptions on YouTube; At least two Facebook/Instagram stories featuring sponsor; Opportunity to provide digital swag or online offer to all voters.
- Sponsor logo exclusively displayed on leaderboards throughout the competition; Three dedicated posts on KidSight social media throughout the competition and voting; Sponsor Facebook page and/or website will be tagged in description for each talent video; One Facebook/Instagram story featuring sponsor; Recognition in two event email updates sent to over 4,000 KidSight supporters; Recognition as the Leaderboard Sponsor in KidSight’s quarterly eNewsletter (Sightlines).
- Medium logo included on two event landing pages (voting and video); Recognition in at least two event email updates sent to over 4,000 KidSight supporters; A minimum of one dedicated post on KidSight social media throughout the competition; Up to six entries for company/organization to participate in event.
- Small logo included on one event landing page on KidSight website; Logo included in least one Constant Contact email communication; Small Logo included on event flyer; Four entries for company/organization to participate in event.
Friend of KidSight
- Small Logo included on event landing page on KidSight website; Logo included in one Facebook post on the event; 2 entries for company/organization to participate in event.